Out of province and total loss Inspections

When it comes to safety Pro Certified is the place to go. Whether you need an SGI Certification for a total loss vehicle or an out of province vehicle we can get you certified! Call us with any question on the process and we will help you though it!

An SGI inspection is not just for out of province and total loss vehicles. Our technicians can offer you a complete inspection if you are selling or buying a vehicle to insure your vehicle is safe for the road. We offer you more than an inspection, we give you piece of mind!